Be the best you can be with L1 and L2 training and a guaranteed job offer
Kiroro – Level One and Two Internship Pro ( Ski only – SB not available)
23th November – 15th March
(approx $7,135 USD)
Early-booking discount: Book and pay your deposit before 31st May and join this course for JPY 749,000 ( approx. US$ 6,685 ).
The above schedule refers to arrival and departure dates.
These Instructor Internships are for high intermediate and above skiers who wish to train towards both the Level One and Level Two instructor certifications and take up a guaranteed instructor job* with the Kiroro International Academy ( Teaching In English ) and maximize skiing time throughout the winter season.( Applicants may have working holiday or tourist visas )
- Kiroro Staff Season Pass
- Comfortable, twin share accommodations for the duration of the course
- Half board ( lunch and dinner ) staff meals for the first month
- Over 175 hours of top-level, on-snow instructor training, working towards the NZSIA Level 1 and 2 standards
- Guaranteed Instructor job offer*
- Video analysis training
- Technical and theory sessions
- Freestyle and powder coaching
- NZSIA Level One exam (5 days)
- NZSIA Level Two training
- NZSIA course manual
- NZSIA membership
- Return transfers to Sapporo New Chitose International Airport
- Welcome night and orientation
- Back country safety and avalanche awareness course
- Trips to the Sapporo Snow Festival and other ski areas
- Uniform provided for Instructor work
* Work will be scheduled during the main peak holidays, with training scheduled outside of these periods.
What’s Not Included?
- Airfares – you need to book your own flights into Sapporo Chitose Airport
- Insurance – you’ll require insurance with off-piste cover included
- Equipment – you need your own equipment setup (discounts available through Rhythm snowsports shop if you want to purchase gear here)
- Level 2 certification Examination – The examination is an option for candidates that wish to take the examination at the end of the season
- Children’s Teaching Certification – SB 3 days, SKI 2 days
- Food money – Staff meals are included for the first month, and can be purchased once you start work for the Academy
Candidates will need a working holiday visa to take up their guaranteed job.
We also have a limited number of places as part of the School internship program for candidates with tourist visas ( please get in touch for more details )
Accommodations are included for the duration of your course. Accommodations are twin share staff accommodations in the resort. All the accommodations are warm and comfortable, with laundry facilities and of course wireless internet.
The standard price is based on a twin-share basis. It is possible to request a single room at an additional cost if booked early enough. If you require your own room, please specify this when you first get in touch.