Qualify as a level 1 ski Instructor and take up a guaranteed job offer in Niseko.
Niseko – Level One Internship
23th Nov – 28th Feb
Early-booking discount: Book before 31st May and Save JPY 50,000 ( approx. US$ 450 ).
The above schedule refers to arrival and departure dates.
This Instructor Internship is for intermediate and above skiers who wish to train to qualify as ski instructors. After qualifying, take up a guaranteed work offer as an instructor ( in English ) and enjoy a office with a view and a fresh white coating everyday!
- Niseko United 4-mountain season pass
- Comfortable, share lodge accommodations for the first month whilst training for instructor certifications
- Kitchen facilities provided
- Assistance organising discounted staff accommodations for the rest of the season ( Niseko )
- Over 80 hours of top-level, on-snow instructor training, working towards the NZSIA and SBINZ Level One standards
- A Guaranteed job offer in a local school*
- Ongoing training with placement school.
- Video analysis training
- Technical and theory sessions
- NZSIA One exam (5 days)
- NZSIA course manual
- Return transfers to Sapporo New Chitose International Airport
- Welcome night and orientation
- An amazing fun season, that you will not forget in a hurry
What’s Not Included?
- Airfares – you need to book your own flights into Sapporo Chitose Airport
- Insurance – you’ll require insurance for the duration of your stay with off-piste cover included
- Meals – ( self catering facilities avaialable )
- Equipment – you need your own ski (discounts available through Rhythm snowsports shop if you want to purchase gear here)
* Note work offer subject to passing certification examination
To legally work as an instructor on this course you must have a valid working holiday or work visa.
Level 1 Internships include shared room accommodations for the first month of the course. After the first month, you will be required to pay rent for staff accommodations. The exact accommodations vary from school to school. All properties are warm and comfortable, with kitchen facilities, laundry and of course wireless internet. Some placements also include subsidized staff meals.
Is this Instructor Internship for you?
This course is for you if you are an intermediate level (or above) Skier and ANY of the following applies to you:
- You want to improve your skiing to instructor levels ;
- Would like to enjoy a season working in Japan without the expense of a full level 1 and 2 season long course ;
- Would love be in Japan and experience the best of the winter season;
- You would like to take up a Guaranteed paid job offer (once you qualify) to gain experience and help cover some of the cost of the season