A fun, action-packed, intensive ski instructor course, training you for your first level of ski instructor certification.
23rd Nov – 15th Dec 2019
03th – 24th Jan 2020
01th – 22th Mar 2020
The above are arrival and departure dates.
Early-booking discount: Book and pay your deposit before 31st May and receive a JPY 30,000 JPY (US$ 270) discount.
- Hirafu-Hanazono season lift pass
- Over 80 hours of top-level on-snow training and certification for the NZSIA Level One instructor qualification
- Twin share Accommodation for the duration of the course NZSIA Level One exam (5 days)
- NZSIA course manual
- NZSIA membership
- Video analysis training
- Technical and theory sessions
- Freestyle and powder coaching (limited)
- Return transfers to Sapporo New Chitose International Airport
- Welcome night and orientation
What’s Not Included?
- Airfares – you need to book your own flights into Sapporo Chitose Airport
- Insurance – you’ll require 4 weeks of insurance (with off-piste cover included)
- Meals – eat out or prepare your own food
- Equipment – you need your own ski setup (discounts available through Rhythm snowsports shop if you want to purchase gear here)
Is this Ski Instructor Training Course for you?
This course is for you if you are a basic intermediate skier or above and ANY of the following apply to you;
- You want to improve your skiing skills and relish the opportunity for over 80 hours of training;
- You would like to join a focussed 3-week camp to improve your skiing rather than taking occasional lessons;
- You are considering working as an instructor or teaching friends /relatives and would like to improve your skiing skills and train for your first level of instructor certification;
- You have some free time but cannot take a full season off from your studies or work;
- Would enjoy a fun 3 weeks of skiing in Niseko and appreciate a uniquely Japanese experience.