The above are “on snow” course start and finish dates.
- 10 Days of top-level on-snow training and certification for the SBINZ Level One qualification
- SBINZ Level One exam
- SBINZ course manual
- NZSIA membership
- Video analysis training
- Technical and theory sessions
What’s Not Included?
- Airfares – you need to book your own flights into Sapporo Chitose Airport
- Insurance – you’ll require 2 weeks of snow sports insurance
- Accommodations – limited avaialability (Request if required)
- Lift passes – Can be arranged if required
- Meals – eat out or prepare your own food
- Equipment – you need your own Snowboard setup (discounts available through Rhythm snowsports shop if you want to purchase gear here)
Is this Snowboard Instructor Training Course for you?
This course is for you if you are an intermediate rider or above and ANY of the following apply to you;
- You want to improve your Riding skills and understanding of technique;
- You would like to join a focussed two-week camp to improve your riding rather than taking occasional lessons;
- You are considering working as an instructor and looking to qualify as an instructor in as short a time as possible;