2-Week intensive training courses and examination, to gain your level 1 NZSIA Ski instructor certification.
03st – 14th Dec 2019
The above are “on snow” course start and finish dates.
*: Approximate US$ exchange rate
- 10 Days of top-level on-snow training and certification for the NZSIA Level One Ski Instructor qualification
- NZSIA Level One exam
- NZSIA course manual
- NZSIA membership
- Video analysis training
- Technical and theory sessions
What’s Not Included?
- Airfares – you need to book your own flights into Sapporo Chitose Airport
- Insurance – you’ll require 2 weeks of snow sports insurance
- Accommodations – limited avaialability (Request if required)
- Lift passes – Can be arranged if required
- Meals – eat out or prepare your own food
- Equipment – you need your own ski setup (discounts available through Rhythm snowsports shop if you want to purchase gear here)
Is this Ski Instructor Training Course for you?
This course is for you if you are an intermediate skier or above and ANY of the following apply to you;
- You want to improve your skiing skills and understanding of technique;
- You would like to join a focussed two-week camp to improve your skiing rather than taking occasional lessons;
- You are considering working as an instructor and qualify an instructor in as short a time as possible;