A fun, action-packed, intensive snowboard instructor course, training you for your first level of snowboard instructor certification.
Early-booking discount: Save 20,000 JP Yen on bookings made before 31st August 2013.
The above dates show the arrival date (December 27th) to the first departure (January 27th). The accommodation is available for additional days after this date for those that wish to stay a little longer. Furthermore, we can also offer a slightly shorter version of this course in December, should this timeframe not work for you.
- Hirafu-Hanazono 2-mountain 28 day lift pass
- 4 weeks (and a few days) of high-quality, modern accommodation
- Over 80 hours of top-level on-snow training towards the SBINZ Level One certification
- One-to-one training sessions
- SBINZ Level One exam
- SBINZ course manual
- SBINZ membership
- 2-day backcountry safety and avalanche awareness course
- Video analysis training
- Freestyle and powder coaching
- Return transfers to Sapporo New Chitose International Airport
- Welcome night and orientation
- Niseko Academy Bandit bandana
What’s Not Included?
- Airfares – you need to book your own flights into Sapporo Chitose Airport
- Insurance – you’ll require 3 months insurance with off-piste cover included
- Meals – eat out or cook your own, you choose
- Equipment – you need your own ski setup (discounts available through Rhythm snowsports shop if you want to purchase gear here)
Our course prices are inclusive of accommodation. We place all our trainees in a 3 or 4 bedroom shared house in Country Resort. All the houses are super-modern (flat screens, drying rooms, wireless internet, satelite TV, you name it) and high-quality.
The standard course price is based on a twin-share basis. It is possible to request a single room at an additional cost if booked early enough. If you require your own room, please specify this when you first get in touch.
4 Week Snowboard Instructor Course… Is This For You?
This course is for you if you are a basic intermediate snowboarder or above and ANY of the following apply to you;
- You want to improve your riding skills and relish the opportunity for over 80 hours of training;
- Not sure if you want to work as an instructor but would like to improve your riding skills and train for your first level of instructor certification;
- You have some free time but cannot take a full season off from your studies or work;
- Would enjoy a fun three weeks of riding in Niseko and appreciate a unique Japanese experience.
Contact us today for more information on this course.