A fun, action-packed, intensive ski instructor course, training you for your first level of ski instructor certification.( 2 course dates to suit your schedule )
26th Nov – 16th Dec 2017
The above are “on snow” course dates.
Early-booking discount: Book and pay your deposit before 31st July and receive a 25,000 JPY ($225 USD) discount.
- Hirafu-Hanazono 2-mountain 28 day lift pass
- Over 80 hours of top-level on-snow training towards the NZSIA Level One certification
- Accommodation options available
- NZSIA Level One exam (5 days)
- NZSIA course manual
- NZSIA membership
- Video analysis training
- Technical and theory sessions
- Freestyle and powder coaching (limited)
- Return transfers to Sapporo New Chitose International Airport
- Welcome night and orientation
What’s Not Included?
- Airfares – you need to book your own flights into Sapporo Chitose Airport
- Accommodations – Limited availability
- Insurance – you’ll require 4 weeks of insurance with off-piste cover included
- Meals – eat out or prepare your own food
- Equipment – you need your own ski setup (discounts available through Rhythm snowsports shop if you want to purchase gear here)
Is this Ski Instructor Training Course for you?
This course is for you if you are a basic intermediate skier or above and ANY of the following apply to you;
- You want to improve your skiing skills and relish the opportunity for over 80 hours of training;
- Not sure if you want to work as an instructor but would like to improve your skiing skills and train for your first level of instructor certification;
- You have some free time but cannot take a full season off from your studies or work;
- Would enjoy a fun 4 weeks of skiing in Niseko and appreciate a unique Japanese experience.