An early season Snowboard instructor course, training you for your first level of Snowboard instructor certification.( Qualify early to be ready for the season )
205,000 JPY ( US$ 1850* )
The above are “on snow” course start and finish dates.
*: Approximate US$ exchange rate
- A total of Two weeks of top-level on-snow training towards the SBINZ Level One certification
- SBINZ Level One exam
- SBINZ course manual
- NZSIA membership
- Video analysis training
- Technical and theory sessions
What’s Not Included?
- Airfares – you need to book your own flights into Sapporo Chitose Airport
- Insurance – you’ll require 2 weeks of snow sports insurance
- Accommodations – Available on Request Lift passes – Can be arranged if required Meals – eat out or prepare your own food
- Equipment – you need your own Snowboard setup (discounts available through Rhythm snowsports shop if you want to purchase gear here)
Is this Snowboard Instructor Training Course for you?
This course is for you if you are an intermediate rider or above and ANY of the following apply to you;
- You want to improve your Riding skills and qualify an an instructor in as short a time as possible;
- You are considering working as an instructor;
- You would like to qualify early in December before the season really kicks off;